lukehasnofather678lukehasnofather678

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Red Balloons Red Balloons

Not too bad

I could blam you but i decided to cut you a break it was alright but the animation needs alot of work good for your first flash though.

The Blammed The Blammed

Im going to blam you

Not really this was cool flash, It almost makes you feel guilty for blamming all that shitty flash. It makes something thats not all that dramatic and makes it that way good work.

The Appointment The Appointment

Intresting

It wasnt bad at all. The plot didn't really make sense to me however it was pretty cool looking. The music went along with the mood very well and the voice acting wasnt too bad. Really all you need to work on is the movement of your charachters. Keep up the good work!

SketchMichaels responds:

They are rather jumpy, but I was on a deadline... good learning lesson, though.

I won't go into the plot, unless more people question, as I don't want to give it away without someone watching. Thanks for the review.

Xiao227 - TheGame(v1) Xiao227 - TheGame(v1)

Needs alot of work

It needs work and isn't original.(at all)

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Buggy but good

This is a really buggy demo but you should definitely finish it without the damn bugs.The bugs I encountered were that the map didnt always move with me and i couldnt get out of a fight.

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

Boring

Evedently someone liked this game but I didnt. I found It to be really boring and the music was horrible. Besides the fact that some company entered this flash.