lukehasnofather678lukehasnofather678

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Red Balloons Red Balloons

Not too bad

I could blam you but i decided to cut you a break it was alright but the animation needs alot of work good for your first flash though.

The Blammed The Blammed

Im going to blam you

Not really this was cool flash, It almost makes you feel guilty for blamming all that shitty flash. It makes something thats not all that dramatic and makes it that way good work.

The Appointment The Appointment

Intresting

It wasnt bad at all. The plot didn't really make sense to me however it was pretty cool looking. The music went along with the mood very well and the voice acting wasnt too bad. Really all you need to work on is the movement of your charachters. Keep up the good work!

SketchMichaels responds:

They are rather jumpy, but I was on a deadline... good learning lesson, though.

I won't go into the plot, unless more people question, as I don't want to give it away without someone watching. Thanks for the review.

Duck Hunt Uncut Duck Hunt Uncut

Wow lame

This is really lame I mean If you could actually play it, it would be really coo but no. This is gay BLAM!

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Good Work

This Is one of the best movies on NG you should be proud of it. This is just the third one and the show is really popular. I tip my hat to ya. It is serious yet when the guy got smashed into the car and I laughed. You pull it off by the way nice voice talent. I wish I could tell you what to do with this to make it better but I dont see how you can make improvements on stuff this good.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

YOU ARE INSANE

Nice work old chap connery in my voish Xombie is the shizzle

Poninjas Episode Six Poninjas Episode Six

Swashbuckling is fun

good work dude I liked the end too

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

Best Yet

Ive watched all the RAB movies and this is the best one yet. I guess the 9th one is coming out on dvd, nothing for the newgrounds peeps? Oh well i'll probably buy it if i can come up with the bread. This was funny shit i liked the snl spoof nockoff whatever. Good work!

south park matrix demo south park matrix demo

Gay

If the animation was better the storyline was deeper, and it had sound besides the white stripes It wouldnt suck however it does.

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

Great Work (Gran Trabajo)

This was really good work. It was also totally wierd too but good work anyway. The graphics and the music were cool also.

Esto era el trabajo realmente bueno. Era también totalmente wierd también pero el trabajo bueno de todos modos. La gráfica y la música eran frescos también.

I just thought I would do it in both so the artist can read it but i think he can speak english well anyway.